Central to the center’s success is a dedicated, sustained sales and marketing effort. OIA will take responsibility for recruiting and training sales and marketing staff and implementing a detailed sales, marketing and promotional plan to meet or exceed budgeted exams for each modality. This will also entail working closely with the radiologists covering the center as their involvement is fundamental to delivering services promised by the center to the referral base. Fundamentals of this program include the following:
- Actively market the center’s services through the development of personal relationships with the referring physicians and their office staff, and through the implementation of a pre-determined promotional and advertising plan.
- Develop and constantly update the center’s promotional, patient information and procedure ordering materials; make sure, at all times, referring physician offices are well-stocked with this information.
- Representing the center at all medical symposiums, trade shows and relevant community functions.
- Conducting regularly scheduled staff in-service programs to elevate the staff’s patient satisfaction skills and sensitivities.
- Monitoring physician office referral patterns to be on the alert for new physician inquiries or adverse referral trends that will lead to positive reinforcement measures or corrective action steps
OIA has invested substantial resources in sales related technologies. There are only so many hours in a day and therefore, sales team members are provided the analytics and tools necessary to ensure they are spending their time in the most effective way possible. Our proprietary systems identify new opportunities, at-risk referral sources, routing and real time referral information for the reps as they go about their day.